Role Title: Java AWS Cloud Developer – Software Developer
Location: Philadelphia Area or Remote, preferably east coast
What the role entails (Key Responsibilities)
The primary skills for the role to support the development, testing, debugging, and implementation of software programs, applications, and projects
Must have skills
- AWS API development
- AWS microservices
- Attunity experience in setting up S3 buckets
- AWS Lamba services
- Provide inputs to the testing strategy and test plans for the software development in the below areas and must have hands-on experience.
- Automated testing must have
- Angular JS
- Automated Testing AWS API Gateway for the minimum six areas highlighted.
- AWS Lambda
- Cucumber (Tool experience)
- Collibra (Hands-on experience with Collibra Data Intelligence)
- Minimum of three years of hands-on experience with AWS Microservices Core skills with development and deployment experience on the AWS cloud-native services.
What we are looking for in you
- Industry certifications such as AWS Certified Developer – Associate and Java certifications are a value add for this role.
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience designing and coding solutions using Java API and AWS API skills or after a Master’s three years of AWS Cloud development experience is a must..
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a sincere passion for getting the job done right.
Experience & Education
- Qualifications & Critical Exposure to Perform the Job at the Optimum Level
- 5+ years of experience